Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents can apply for preview and actual day tickets to this year’s National Day Parade 2011 (NDP) from 20 to 29 May 2011. Here is how to get your NDP tickets for 2011.
Applicants can choose to ballot for two, four or six tickets to either the NDP preview on 30 Jul 2011, OR the actual day on 9 Aug 2011.
Applicants should note that the lower the number of tickets they apply for, the higher their chances of obtaining them successfully.
Ticketing application can be done via four channels:
- NDP 11 Website /SAM/AXS station
- Step 1: Log on to the official NDP 2011 Website at www.ndp.org.sg or visit any AXS and SAM stations. Alternatively, applicants can log on to the NDP website using Internet stations located at CitizenConnect Centres. The locations of SAM and AXS stations, as well as the various CitizenConnect Centres, can be found at www.singpost.com.sg, www.axs.com.sg and www.ecitizen.gov.sg respectively.
- Step 2: Fill in all the fields as prompted on the screen before submitting the application.
- NDP 2011 Mobile Application (App)
- Step 1: Download the “NDPOnTheGo” Mobile App, available for free from the Apple App Store and Android Market.
- Step 2: Access the “E-Ticketing” option and fill in all the fields as prompted on the screen before submitting the application.
- Ticketing hotlines
- Step 1: Dial 1900-112-4551 to ballot for preview tickets on 30 Jul 2011, or 1900-112-4559 to ballot for actual day tickets on 9 Aug 2011.
- Step 2: Follow the instructions as prompted during the call. A confirmation of the application will be heard at the end of the call. Please note that $0.20 will be charged for each call made to the hotlines.
- Short Message Service (SMS)
- Step 1: Key in “NDP” and send it to 9395-2855 to start the application process.
- Step 2: An SMS reply will be sent to the applicant shortly. Follow the instructions as prompted. Please note that standard text message rates apply.
While there is no limit to the number of applications that each applicant can submit, only his/her latest choice will be entered for the electronic ballot when the application period ends on 29 May 2011. As such, tickets are NOT allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
The balloting results are final and there will be no appeals. As each ticket admits one spectator to the parade, children (inclusive of infants) must hold a valid ticket to be admitted to the parade. Successful applicants will be contacted between 9 and 18 Jun 2011 via the contact numbers provided during their application process.
They can collect their tickets from 17 to 26 Jun 2011, between 9am and 9pm daily, at The Float @ Marina Bay (20 Raffles Avenue, (S) 039805).
The NDP and Preview tickets are strictly not for sale. For further enquiries or feedback regarding NDP 2011 ticketing, please call 1800-NDP-2011 (1800-637-2011) or visit the official NDP 2011 website.