Dell has announced the Vostro 3360, 3460 and 3560 laptops designed to deliver strong performance and security with IT support crafted specifically for growing businesses.
These new Vostro laptops are easy to configure, easy to maintain, highly productive, and feature the latest technology and business-critical security and support at a great value.
“Growing a business takes more than just hardware; you need to have a solid support system in place to scale and succeed,” said Ho Chye Soon, General Manager, Commercial Business, Dell Singapore. “The Vostro product family enables emerging businesses to grow and thrive in competitive environments. Our end-to-end solution is the reason why so many of our Vostro customers recommend the products to their friends, family and colleagues.”
Performance and Design Built for Success
Designed for professionals in search of power, portability, and value, the new Vostro laptops offer three elegant sizes – 13-inch, 14-inch and 15-inch, and three colors – Aberdeen Silver, Brisbane Bronze and Lucerne Red. The laptops are available with options such as the latest Intel 3rd generation processors that enable professionals to breeze through their intensive day-to-day tasks, while extended battery life enables hours of mobile productivity.
The laptops also feature comprehensive wireless connectivity and collaboration solutions such as an HD webcam and microphone, Waves MaxxVoice Pro and Bluetooth 4.0.
The 13-inch Vostro 3360 offers superb portability in a thin 0.76-inch design and mainstream performance for professionals constantly on the go. The 14 and 15-inch Vostro 3460 and 3560 laptops simplify content creation by delivering superior performance ready to handle the most demanding business needs.
All three laptops, when configured with an optional 32GB mSATA SSD card, support Intel Rapid Start and Smart Response technologies. Rapid Start delivers fast boot-up and hibernate response times, while Smart Response quickly recognizes and cashes the most frequently used files and applications, allowing customers to access critical business information quickly and easily.
Security and Services
An increasingly mobile workforce has made it a requirement for growing businesses to depend on reliable, secure and simple to use technology with little or no maintenance. The Vostro line delivers dependable, worry-free business security and services allowing customers to concentrate on succeeding with their business without focusing on their IT.
Standard fingerprint readers, file and folder encryption via digitalPersona File Protection software, and Trend Micro security software ensure that critical data is securely protected, while Dell DataSafe Online Backup safeguards that valuable data via online back-up to a protected, remote storage site.
Additionally, when customers select Dell’s comprehensive ProSupport service, they will receive 24/7 access to experts well-versed in the needs of a growing business, and Dell’s optional Accidental Damage Service adds an extra level of security by protecting the laptops from drops, spills, surges and other on-the-job accidents.
The Vostro 3360, 3460 and 3560 laptops will be available in July 2012 at www.dell.com.sg.
See images for more details
Click on thumbnail[s] to enlarge.
Vostro 3000 Series
- 2nd and 3rd Generation Intel processor options
- Intel 3rd Generation Core i5 and i7 processors (optional)
- Intel 2nd Generation Core i3 processors (standard)
- Intel HD and powerful discrete AMD and NVIDIA graphics options
- Intel HD Graphics 3000 (standard for 2nd gen Intel processor configurations)
- Intel HD Graphics 4000vi (standard for 3rd gen Intel processor configurations)
- AMD Radeon HD 7670Mvi DDR3 1GB (optional on Vostro 3560)
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 630Mvi DDR3 1GB (optional on Vostro 3460)
- 13.3-inch, 14.0-inch and 15.6-inch HD (1366×768) WLED Anti-Glare Displays; optional Full HD (1920×1080) display available on Vostro 3560
- Configure with up to 8GB DDR3 memory (4GB standard)vi; 2 DIMM slots
- Numerous hard drive configuration options with Free Fall Sensor:
- Vostro 3360: 320GB 7200RPM HDD (standard); optional 500GB 5400RPM HDD, optional 32GB mSATA SSD with Intel Rapid Start and Smart Response technology
- Vostro 3460 and 3560: 320GB 7200RPM HDD (standard); optional 500GB and 750GB 7200RPM HDD, optional 32GB mSATA SSDvii with Intel Rapid Start and Smart Response technology
- DVDRW drive
- Standard full size, spill resistant keyboard; optional backlit keyboard on Vostro 3460 and 3560
- HD Webcam with integrated dual digital array microphone and Waves MaxxVoice Pro
- Standard fingerprint reader with digitalPersona Software for added security
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional options
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Wireless LAN: 802.11a/b/g/n and Bluetooth Combo (BT V4.0+HS)
- Ports and Connectors: VGA, HDMI, LAN RJ-45, headphone/ headset /speaker out, 8-in-1 card reader. 34mm Express Card slot available on 3460 and 3560.
- Vostro 3360 – USB 3.0 (2), USB 3.0 with Power Share (1) (3 total)
- Vostro 3460 and 3560 – USB 3.0 (3), USB 3.0 with Power Share (1) (4 total)
Visit www.dell.com.sg for more information.